Any and all personal data and/or contact data collected by the corporate website of Grupa Kęty S.A. are used only to establish contact related to a user’s enquiry for which the user awaits response. User data received through the corporate website of Grupa Kęty S.A. are used only by Grupa Kęty S.A. or the subsidiaries of Grupa Kęty S.A.
Grupa Kęty S.A. with its registered office in Kęty at ul. Kościuszki 111, 32-650 Kęty, is the Data Controller for all data.
Grupa Kęty S.A. applies technical and organisational means ensuring the protection of processed personal data and secures data to prevent their disclosure to unauthorized persons, the collection by an authorized person, the processing in violation of the Personal Data Protection Act. To ensure the security of data processing in Grupa Kęty S.A., an information security controller has been appointed to supervise the compliance with the personal data processing rules, and information security policy has been developed and implemented.
Cookies are informational data, particularly text files, which are stored in the website user’s end device and are used for the purpose of using the website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originate from, the period of their storing in the end device and unique number.
Cookies are used to:
- adapt the content of the website pages to a user’s preferences and optimise the use of pages; particularly, the files make it possible to identify the Website user’s device and properly display the page adapted to his individual needs;
- create statistics that help understand how website users use pages, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user’s end device by the time of closing a website or software (browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s end device for the period defined in cookies parameters or by the time they are removed by the user.
In many cases, the software used to browse websites (browser) permits by default the storing of cookies in the user’s end device. Website users may at any time modify cookies settings. Particularly, the settings may be modified in such a way so as to block the automatic cookies handling in browser settings or notify each time they are placed in the website user’s end device.
More information concerning the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of the browser software, e.g.
- Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
- Google Chrome - http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647